Saturday, September 13, 2008

My New Tell All...

This is my neighbor's butt.

His name is Steve. I am only showing you this particular picture because it's the only one I have of Steve that he knew I took. What Steve doesn't know is that I have a whole bunch more of him that I am planning on publishing in my new tell all book titled "Amerigo Ave and the Dude...errrr...I mean Guy next door"... It's sure to be a hit....right Steve? :-)

2 comments:

  1. New pastime of yours, Rach? Randomly taking pics of neighbors butts? Hmmm......any of Alan and I when we lived out there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I am a little concerned that you are taking pictures of Steve's butt. Does Patrick know about this?
    Ok, I will let it go as long as I get the first peek at the new book. Any pictures that I may want copies of? :)

    ReplyDelete