Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Professional or Amature

Apparently I've had a rather eventful day seeing that this is my third post but the good news is that the blogging police are on break and you get peek into my life once more...

I am not a professional photographer. I don't know much about how my camera works. I don't know how to get the best lighting and I don't always make sure my lens is clean before I start taking pictures. I like to pretend I can take pictures but most of the time it is only by luck that a professional looking photograph emerges in the hundreds I have taken. I wasn't planning on taking pictures of the kiddos today, but it happened. I even went all out and hung a sheer sheet up in the window for a more "professional" look. I am pretty impressed at what I got. Check out some of the better shots below.






















No comments:

Post a Comment