It is so fun to see a newly engaged couple and watch how they interact with each other. It brings me back to when I was newly engaged. Love changes over the years and the tummy butterflies are few and far between. The love I have for Patrick is far more deeper than I would have ever imagined it to be 11 years ago yet I sometimes long for that giddy new love we once shared where I loved all his little quirks and never once thought that the grammar corrections or burping or farting would EVER bother me. Times have changed, but my love has grown ten fold. It's grown to a new kind of love...one that is amazing!
So I was asked to engagement pictures of Patrick's cousin Jessica and her fiance Benjamin...We went up to the Wash House and Downtown Oroville. The session was quick but I got a lot of cool shots...So here is your teaser Jessica...I am trying so hard to get the rest of the photos finished but I have to schedule teeth brushing into my schedule these days...They will come...I promise...In the meantime, enjoy these few photos!



Rachel you are amazing. I love the last picture that is posted and think it is the one I want to use. I haven't seen the others yet so I may be jumping the gun a little. You have great vision for making things beautiful
ReplyDelete