I was preparing to delete a massive amount of pictures, but then decided to look at a few of them. I was truly surprised at the greatness of these shots. I know Ethan wasn't working the angle's or waiting for the light to be just right, but the shots screamed ART to me...Art for a four year old.
Of course when I saw the above picture, the one of my one year old who still isn't quite walking yet, trying to stand and balance on top of a toy with wheels on a hard wood floor, I about died. Later, I witnessed it first hand. I debated whether or not to get her down, or, grab the camera...I chose to grab the camera and document how smart she is...she wanted one of the books off the shelf. So she figured out how to get it, but she needed a little bit more height and climbed up the onto the handle bars...Geniuses my children are...simple geniuses!
**Disclaimer** No children were hurt during the production of these photographs. A CPS phone call is not required or preferred. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment