Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Humor

For Valentine's Day, I bought some of those traditional candy hearts with writing on them for the three older kids. Malia decided to open hers up and put them all in order going through each one and reading what they said. The following is the exact conversation between Malia, myself, and Ethan.

Malia: XOXOXO, What does that mean?

Me: It means Hugs and Kisses, do you want to give that one to your boyfriend?

Malia: I don't have a boyfriend.

Me: Do you want a boyfriend someday?

Malia: What kind of question is that?

Me: I'm just wondering if you want to have a boyfriend and get married someday?

Malia: Yes

Ethan: Malia, I'm your boyfriend...

Got to love that childhood innocence. Hope your day is filled with LOVE...and in the words of my cute Ethan...HAPPY HOLIDAYS...Yes, he says that for all "Holidays"

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are way cute! I think it's awesome you can journal that on your blog. That will be a jewel of a memory in a few years when your boy will get to the stage when all girls, sisters included have cooties :-)

    ReplyDelete