Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Something to Post

I feel like I need to post something. Quite frankly it's because I am a tad bit embarrassed of my previous post. I mean, is it really blog worthy? I guess to some people it is, but to me, I honestly don't know why I wasted my time.

I actually have quite a few things to blog about I just haven't had a chance to really sit down and do it the way that I want to. I guess I should just for warn you that there will be another lengthy post coming up soon.

I am a pretty observant person. I am always constantly watching and looking and possibly staring. I get to see all sorts of stuff. I was walking in to the church the other night and this is what caught my eye...



I guess I am just drawn to anything "Cullen" these days. I immediately thought that I have got to get me one of those, but then I thought about it a little and realized that I actually don't drive like a Cullen and should probably just put it on Patrick's car...without him knowing...

2 comments:

  1. You're too funny...I was looking at You Tube last night to see if I could see any trailers for the next movie and Alan came up to talk to me. As soon as he saw what I was looking at he groaned and walked away. Also, sorry, just noticed a comment you left about getting a signature. If you go here (or click on my signature): http://www.mylivesignature.com/
    you can set one up for yourself and pick the font and color. Kind of fun! How are you guys doing? Good, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach - I'm starting to get withdrawls from your lack of posting.......

    ReplyDelete