I've heard the stories time and time again about Patrick and his brother Anthony climbing on the roof of their home at the young ages of 3 and 4. I've seen that side of him get passed down to Malia. We call her the Monkey for a good reason. She has a great talent for climbing and I have found her on the roof of the house as well as a beam (over cement mind you) that is level with the roof. I've watched her scale the trampoline enclosure poles and make it to the roof and then back down. She's 6 years old.
What I didn't imagine was that the climbing gene Patrick possessed would fit more closely with another child of ours. Her name is Carly and she's 16 months old weighing in at a hefty 17 lbs and she can already do this:
I guess I need to make sure that when I'm not in her bedroom, I close the door...always!
That's funny! You can tell she was born with talent...what other little one can know exactly where to place that little foot that helps them up. Super cute, her and Malia can climb to the top of anything together!
ReplyDeleteWhere there's a will there's a way! Looks like you're in for some fun!
ReplyDelete~Marqueta