Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Partying Chuck E Style

I usually go all out for birthday parties, spending way too much money and inviting way too many kids, but this year, I decided to bring it down a bit and told the girls that they were going to have small parties this year. Malia really wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese. I hate doing party's at places like that because they way over charge, but being the money conservative that I am, Malia was able to enjoy Chuck E Cheese with 5 of her friends, a lot of family, and we only forked out $60 while we were there. It would have cost me $110 had I done a party with them. Everyone had a blast including Patrick, and we then traveled home for cake and ice cream sandwiches and opened presents. It was a fun day. Simple too, which is always good this time of year!

The Gift Bags:


The Cupcakes:


The Birthday Girl:


Some Presents:








Check out the last three pictures. Notice anything they have in common? If you noticed the pink dinosaur then you are pretty observant. Malia registered for a few different Webkinz. Not sure what happened, but when looking at the registry after the party, there were some Webkinz on the registry that Malia didn't receive that said that two people purchased and vis verse...so much for registry's and Thank Goodness that friends brought gift receipts...Malia got 9 Webkinz for her birthday. She returned 5 of them because they were all duplicates.

Make a Wish:


Now Blow Out the Candles:


Happy Birthday to my Seven Year Old!

2 comments: