Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fairest of them All...

I am going to be entering Carly and Malia into a contest. Basically I need to submit a photo and an essay explaining the photo and also explaining why they are the Princess of all Princesses. I have narrowed the photos down to two for each girl, but I need your help. Please leave a comment and tell me which one you like better (using the numbers above the photo)...I'd really appreciate it!


1)


2)


3)


4)


Oh, and check out my photography blog for more photos of my little princesses!
www.rachaeldphotography.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. My favorites are #2 and #4. I can see their pretty smiles more closely and I love the wings! But they look so cute in all the photo's! God bless, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 and 3. I makes you feel like you really know them just by looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are also 2 and 4.
    Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 & 4 hands down! Those two are the definite best. They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete