Ethan had a great soccer game this Saturday. He got to play Goalie for the first time and he rocked the net! The kid only let one get by him and he was getting so much action the last half of the game. One little boy from the opposing team took at least 10 shots on Ethan in like 5 minutes, but my little man blocked every single one of those. Anyway, I think we have a natural goalie on our hands and I am so very proud.
great pics Rach. We're so glad that Ethan is on our team! Awesome little goalie. I still love Landen's comment, "mom, I did good. I got the ball away from some kid and passed it to Ethan because he was the goalie." (this truely proved the already obvious- HE REALLY JUST DOES NOT GET IT.) Too cute. Let's hope E gets to play goalie at every game! They'll never score on us. (and this is a REALLY long comment.) :)
From one Goalie mom to another. Way to go! It's so stressful though, isn't it. I freak out every time Josh is goalie. Even though he's amazing at it, I still worry he'll let one through or that he'll get his teeth knocked in. It really is the best and worst position on the team!
What a stud!
ReplyDeletegreat pics Rach. We're so glad that Ethan is on our team! Awesome little goalie. I still love Landen's comment, "mom, I did good. I got the ball away from some kid and passed it to Ethan because he was the goalie." (this truely proved the already obvious- HE REALLY JUST DOES NOT GET IT.) Too cute. Let's hope E gets to play goalie at every game! They'll never score on us. (and this is a REALLY long comment.) :)
ReplyDeleteLook at him go!
ReplyDeleteHe's a natural :).
Love,
Marqueta
What an awesome goalie! Good job Ethan!
ReplyDeleteFrom one Goalie mom to another. Way to go! It's so stressful though, isn't it. I freak out every time Josh is goalie. Even though he's amazing at it, I still worry he'll let one through or that he'll get his teeth knocked in. It really is the best and worst position on the team!
ReplyDelete