Saturday, February 5, 2011

big bIG BIG Lollipop!

Oh my Goodness...I have the cutest 3 year old! Many of you who see us on a regular basis or even those of you who occasionally watch Carly probably haven't heard her talk...ever, so here is proof. This is Carly talking about her birthday party. I especially love her facial expressions around minute 1 of the video.

(to view this video, watch "Carly Talking Birthday" on the DVD at the end of this book)





So now that you know Carly does talk, you can hear her sing too. She made up her very own song (well, she actually made up a few, but here's one for your enjoyment). A preface to this video...I asked her if she wanted to sing a Christmas song and she said yes, and then went on to tell me that she can't..."I can't" is sung many times and now you will know what she is singing about when she sings out Christmas... Don't you just love that she starts every sentence with "Because"? I just want to eat her up...she's so dang cute!

(to view this video, watch "Carly's Nanny Song" on the DVD at the end of this book)


No comments:

Post a Comment