So I lied about my next post being all about me. As you can see, this one is all about my baby girl. Here she is at 3.5 years old:

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CARLY AT 3.5 YEARS OLD:
~She has the cutest little squeeky voice.
~She is always singing and she will make up songs about anything.

~She is still cute as ever when she sucks her fingers and rubs her blanket.
~She is still super shy but is coming out of her shell and knows it. She informs me after she talks to an adult that she is not shy anymore.
~When in the house, she is always in her underwear and her pony tail is always taken out. She is often seen outside this way...I wonder what the neighbors think.

~She is not afraid of anything. She is up for all things dare devilish and is currently practicing her head stands on the wall.
~She is super smart. She knows all her letters and sounds and has read simple words like "cat" and "map". We are working on numbers now.
~She has the cutest little outie belly button.
~She loves her brother and sisters and calls them her best friends on a daily basis.

THINGS CARLY LOVES AT 3.5 YEARS OLD
~ She loves the color orange.
~ She loves to eat either oatmeal or Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast.
~ She loves soda...especially diet coke (I know, I know).
~ Her favorite TV shows include Strawberry Shortcake, Dora the Explorer, and Spongebob.

~ She loves Chuck E Cheeses, rollerskating, swimming, coloring, and gymnastics.
~ She loves broccoli and apples.
~ She loves "white" (vanilla) frosties from Wendy's.
~ She still loves her "brown nanny" (blanket) as well as sucking on her fingers although she is starting to realize that she might be getting too big for this habit.
~ She loves her family but makes sure that everyone knows she is in charge.

What would our lives be without this little firecracker? I don't have a clue, but one thing is for sure...she's definatly a keeper...Love this girl!

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CARLY AT 3.5 YEARS OLD:
~She has the cutest little squeeky voice.
~She is always singing and she will make up songs about anything.

~She is still cute as ever when she sucks her fingers and rubs her blanket.
~She is still super shy but is coming out of her shell and knows it. She informs me after she talks to an adult that she is not shy anymore.
~When in the house, she is always in her underwear and her pony tail is always taken out. She is often seen outside this way...I wonder what the neighbors think.

~She is not afraid of anything. She is up for all things dare devilish and is currently practicing her head stands on the wall.
~She is super smart. She knows all her letters and sounds and has read simple words like "cat" and "map". We are working on numbers now.
~She has the cutest little outie belly button.
~She loves her brother and sisters and calls them her best friends on a daily basis.

THINGS CARLY LOVES AT 3.5 YEARS OLD
~ She loves the color orange.
~ She loves to eat either oatmeal or Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast.
~ She loves soda...especially diet coke (I know, I know).
~ Her favorite TV shows include Strawberry Shortcake, Dora the Explorer, and Spongebob.

~ She loves Chuck E Cheeses, rollerskating, swimming, coloring, and gymnastics.
~ She loves broccoli and apples.
~ She loves "white" (vanilla) frosties from Wendy's.
~ She still loves her "brown nanny" (blanket) as well as sucking on her fingers although she is starting to realize that she might be getting too big for this habit.
~ She loves her family but makes sure that everyone knows she is in charge.

What would our lives be without this little firecracker? I don't have a clue, but one thing is for sure...she's definatly a keeper...Love this girl!
What a cutie! I LOVE that she loves broccoli and apples! And again, Sister Alston is her favorite song leader at church. I know.
ReplyDelete