Thursday, October 6, 2011

Twins

I forgot that I wanted to post these pictures. Ethan had a homework assignment that required the help of a parent. He was given a doll shaped piece of cardstock and was instructed to create his "twin". We could do whatever we wanted with one rule which was that it needed to resemble himself. With his mother (that's me) being a photographer...it was only fitting that we use a photograph for his face. I just happened to be borrowing a friends Cricut (computerized die cutting machine) and was able to pull some scrap scrabook paper out and get the shoes, shirt, shorts, and even hands cut. It would not have been complete without the batman logo for the shirt. How cute is this:

Photobucket

And here are my twins...

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Looking cute as ever!
    Ahh, loved that assignment last year. I'll have to remember to use my Cricut for Ty's next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too-too cute!
    I'm sure you, uhh, I mean Ethan
    will get an A+ on this assignment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That turned out totally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete