
He is quite the little trickster! His teacher stopped me after school yesterday and told me that he hid a parent helpers coffee cup while at school. Apparently this cup was a very special cup and even though the parent helper had come in and out of the classroom many times looking for it, Ethan didn't fess up that he hid it. I never did get how it came out that he hid it, but I thought it was kind of funny...the teacher, however, did not.
A few weeks back, I was helping in his classroom. When it was time for me to leave, I couldn't find my keys. I had only gone to two different places on campus so I knew for sure they had to be in one of those two places...I looked, I searched, I even thought that I might of left them in my car. I finally decided to check in Ethan's desk while he was at recess. Guess what I found? MY KEYS! The kid confessed to me that he took them out of my pocket while I was helping another student and stashed them in his desk...he apparently forgot to tell me...
He is always playing little tricks here and there. The other day, he kept bringing me pieces of paper...

Cute huh?
He then brought me this one and said it was from Malia:

Hmmm...similar handwriting... Lastly, he brought me this one, insisting it was from Carly:

Strategically misspelled words so that I would for sure believe it was from Carly...
This kid is cool...think I'll keep him!
Oh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteThat is just too cute and too clever!
LOVE IT!!!
Way to go, Ethan!