Saturday, May 26, 2012

Birthday Girl!

Malia's birthday was filled with sporadic happenings. She had a birthday party the weekend before (which I will blog later), but I still tried to make her day a little more special than just any other day. I brought ice cream to her school class where I presented her with a candy lei necklace. They sang happy birthday to her. I got it on video (I love having a phone that records videos).

Photobucket

Later that day, we sang happy birthday at home and had cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Malia and I went to see my nephew's Shakespeare play (He played Hamlet). It was pretty cool, but since it was full on Shakespeare, I think Malia had no idea what was going on...I say this because I didn't either.

We went and got ice cream at Baskin Robbins before we headed home. It wasn't totally awesome, but it was special none the less.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment