I still don't have a swimsuit for Carly. I am not sure they even make them her size. She had fun hanging out in her onesie and playing with a diaper (I forgot to bring some toys for her)
Raya, Malia, and Ethan had a lot of fun playing in the sand. We brought some bowls and spoons and some shovels and that was all they needed to have fun. Raya's swimsuit ripped and she had a hole on her butt so she had to swim with her heavy pants on.
So...I asked Patrick if he would take a picture of Carly and I together by the water. I bent down to put Carly's feet in. He started to take pictures. When I got home and viewed the pictures...this is what I saw.
I should have known better. This isn't the first time I've seen pictures of various body parts of mine. Towards the end of our lake visit, Ethan wanted me to draw a monster in the sand. It turned out cute and then we were packing up ready to leave. Malia decided to step on the monster's nose and she sort of ruined it. Ethan flipped out about it and cried all the way home. He was surely tired and so were the rest of us!
as far as the "revealing shots" of you.... only one word: TYPICAL. Looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDelete