I have been video taping class plays at the Elementary School this year and have this huge project due but my computer is freaking out on me! I've un-installed and re-installed my program only for it to work worse. Patrick checked my computer and found that there were no viruses on it... Even though there weren't any viruses on it, he decided to wipe out my entire laptop and re-install the operating system. So today, I am working on the computer and I click on a link to find a Mormon Temple clipart and !!BAM!! up popped all these things saying my computer was at risk. Patrick happened to be home from work and so I had him look at it. He got soooo angry because...you guessed it! A trogan virus was found...He went back to work mad. I just hope I get my computer back soon so I can finish this project that is taking me two weeks longer to finish...
Friday, June 13, 2008
Trogan Virus
I have been video taping class plays at the Elementary School this year and have this huge project due but my computer is freaking out on me! I've un-installed and re-installed my program only for it to work worse. Patrick checked my computer and found that there were no viruses on it... Even though there weren't any viruses on it, he decided to wipe out my entire laptop and re-install the operating system. So today, I am working on the computer and I click on a link to find a Mormon Temple clipart and !!BAM!! up popped all these things saying my computer was at risk. Patrick happened to be home from work and so I had him look at it. He got soooo angry because...you guessed it! A trogan virus was found...He went back to work mad. I just hope I get my computer back soon so I can finish this project that is taking me two weeks longer to finish...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we just got the Trogan Virus off your PC good luck :)
ReplyDelete