Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally!

Because I have friends who know me so well and are kind enough to point out my OCD habits to the world by commenting on my previous blog...I am happy to announce that I FINALLY got my blog Perfect. Check out the new design and all the wigets I've added.

I am especially proud to announce a new piece added to my blog titled "Ethan's Photo Corner". We have a budding photographer in our midst. If my camera is missing, he always knows where it is. What a treat viewing ALL the pictures Ethan takes. It gives me a little glimpse into his world. And for a moment I get to see his view of life in the Durling home...full of people, toys, and funny faces.

Also check to make sure you are on my "Cool Bloggers" list. I lost all my links when my OCD kicked in and I changed my entire blog layout. If you are not on the list and you don't mind me invading your privacy, email me your link so I can get my daily doses of B.L.O.G...Boring Lump Of Garbage...Ok, it's not garbage, nor is it boring...It's actually quite the opposite. I couldn't come up with anything better at 11:47 PM. Once again...What am I doing up sooo late? I'm going to be hating 6 hours from now!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new look! Do you give blogging lessons? Because you should. I'd pay for one to get a new lay out. Anyway, good job on your blog's "renovation" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just to let you know, i do read your blog and have started my own a while back... i love your stories and stuff, they're hilarious! I just took 5 minutes to read the entire vacation one...

    i'm going to check out this 'cool bloggers' feature.

    ReplyDelete