Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dolls and Walls

So Malia brought home a doll cutout with instructions to have a parent help her make the doll look like her. The instructions said to be as creative as you can but make sure that the doll looked like her. If you know me, you know that this kind of stuff is right up my alley. It took all of me to let Malia help ME with the doll. She did help me...I swear!



And now for the walls...
Raya went over to a friends house today when she got home she had a stack of magazine pages that her friends mother asked if she could have. They were pictures of this:



and this:



and this:



So an hour later, Raya asks me to come see the pictures she put on her wall and this is what I saw:



I had a MAJOR flashback because on that same exact wall, at around the same age as Raya, I did the same thing only the pictures that were on my wall were of these guys:




who now look like this:


2 comments:

  1. Rach, you're such a good mommy! And who DIDN'T love New Kids on the Block? I mean, c'mon? Sheesh we're getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so nice to let her hang them up :)

    I LOVED NKOTB HEHEE
    (Heater and I are going to see them Oct 9)

    ReplyDelete