Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What a Difference 8 Months Make...

This is Carly taking a bath when she was a few days old...




She obviously didn't like it...

This is Carly taking a bath a few days ago...



and then this happened...



Am I back to square one??? Nope, because what you didn't see is that prior to this fall in the bath, she was splashing sooo much that she inhaled some water and stopped breathing for a bit (long enough to scare me) and then started crying...I picked her up to get her out of the bath and she wanted back in...Last night I gave her another bath, when I took her out, she cried and wanted back in. I think I've made some water progress with her. The one child I have that didn't like water is slowly coming around...What a difference 8 months make!

1 comment:

  1. First the picture of your neighbors butt, now your children bathing.
    Should we be worried?
    :)

    ReplyDelete