Monday, October 27, 2008

Genius!

So this morning as I was loading Ethan and Carly up in the car to do some errands, Ethan started talking gross..."I'm sitting on poop mom...Poo Poo Poo" I said "Boys are gross...actually so are your sisters...The Durling kids are gross" Ethan so kindly replies "You're a genius mom"... My mom, who was there helping me, and I looked at each other and busted up laughing...

The kids were having their daily "outside" time and when it was time to come in for dinner, all three of them had tree sap on their hands. We have a tree that is crying sap in our front yard and I tell the kids to steer clear of it. How do you get sap off of your hands? I asked google and google told me to use paint thinner. I decided to use my own remedy...Peanut Butter...and it worked. Thought of it myself, no help with the Internet...and it worked! Ethan's right! I am a genius!

1 comment:

  1. You are a genius Rach! Just so you know, mayo works also.

    ReplyDelete