Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wild Dandelion

First off, I just want to say that I do have other children besides Carly. Three other children to be exact. I do not play favorites when it comes to my kids nor do I prefer one over the other. I know that I have posted a lot about Carly these past few posts, but I really can't help all the crazy, funny, and exciting things she does and learns. With that being said (or wrote for that matter), here are some pictures of Carly while jumping on the trampoline. I've named these pictures "Wild Dandelion"...You'll see why.





7 comments:

  1. I love it! She's getting so big.....I was watching the climbing video and just wanted to help boost her up, just a little bit. Ahh, fun times ahead for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute, Rachael!

    We have kids come down the slide at school with crazy hair because of the static, but nowhere near as extreme as Carly's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She DOES resemble what we have all over the yard! What cute pictures!

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the BEST pictures ever! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete