Being a dentist wasn't something I had mentioned as a child that I wanted to be when I grew up. "A Mother", on the other hand, is what frequented my mouth when I was asked that question.
When I decided to become a mom, I never really considered that a mother would have so many "other" occupations to go along with it. I have since learned that a mother can do just about any job!
Malia has been sporting a very expensive Palette Expander for about a month now. I get to turn the key every other day. It's crazy watching her mouth change. It's starting to become noticeable (at least to me anyway) and somewhat effective! By this, I mean, she has finally lost errr...I mean, I was able to extract a baby tooth that should have fallen out of her mouth about a year ago. Now we are just waiting for the other side to follow.
When I decided to become a mom, I never really considered that a mother would have so many "other" occupations to go along with it. I have since learned that a mother can do just about any job!
Malia has been sporting a very expensive Palette Expander for about a month now. I get to turn the key every other day. It's crazy watching her mouth change. It's starting to become noticeable (at least to me anyway) and somewhat effective! By this, I mean, she has finally lost errr...I mean, I was able to extract a baby tooth that should have fallen out of her mouth about a year ago. Now we are just waiting for the other side to follow.
(To view this video, watch "Mommy Occupations" on the DVD at the end of this book)
Being a dentist wasn't something that I wanted to be when I grew up, but when you're a mom, you do just about everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment