Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Kitchen Sink Post

TYE DYE!

Yesterday I went and visited my Aunt Patty who a few months ago came over and made Tye Dye shirts with the kids. She wasn't able to finish them at that time and then got real sick (ended up in the hospital!). The kids and I really kind of forgot about them, until yesterday when she brought them out while I was visiting. I took them home and we finished applying the appliques. The kids had a lot of fun and all of them are wearing their tye dye shirts today.

Photobucket

HOUSE WARMING!

I really have amazing friends. I love and appreciate them and their friendship. So, I have this really crafty friend. She's amazing and I just wish we lived closer so I could craft with her. I got this random FedEx package the other day that included a nice little house warming gift from her and her husband. I guess she's been reading my facebook status' about all the cooking I've been doing (you know I hate it and try to get out of it whenever possible), because she made this awesome recipe tile:

Photobucket

It came complete with a stand, dry erase markers, soap, and hand towels. My kids keep asking me when I'm going to start using it. Just one question, if I put what we are going to have down on the tile, does it mean I actually have to stick with it instead of heading over to Little Ceasers??? Thanks Maris! You are so awesome!


RING BEARER:

My little Ethan isn't quite so little. He's growing up way to fast and you can see what I mean by these pictures of him:

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's going to be the ring bearer in my brother Jake's wedding. Since Patrick is a groomsmen and I am a bridesmaid and he is the ring bearer, you can only imagine how much money this wedding is costing us. I was able to get this suit mostly second hand which is amazing. I took these photos to send to the bride to make sure it's what she wanted. And those glasses, well, they are genuine Ray Bans, but that's not the awesome part...The awesome part was that they were free! How's that for radness!

No comments:

Post a Comment