Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Festivities

This is going to be one of those "Ye of little words" posts. Truth is, I've been wanting to blog really bad, but haven't thought of anything other than my daily normal happenings to blog. I think I need a little more entertainment in my life...So, here was our Easter Fun:

Silk Tie Easter Egg Dying

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course we had our own personal videographer (who got a haircut later that day)

Photobucket

Easter Morning...super early as church began at 9am.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our Easter Best. Fun little fact: The girl who made my girls' cute skirts was recently a contestant on the Price is Right. She won a car and delivered our skirts in it. It was her 18th birthday...how cool is that?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the Grand Finale...The Hunt

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Easter!

1 comment: