
If I were born in the era of my great-grandparents, I'd be dead in 10 years. Even though the life expectancy of my era has greatly changed since then (age 45 to 77 years), it doesn't change the fact that someday I will still die.
I recently realized that I am getting
So here's the START of my
1. Go to New York and see a Broadway Show
2. Go to London and See Phantom of the Opera
3. Learn to play the piano
4. Go out of the USA and lay on a beach somewhere for a week or two or three
5. Write my personal history
6. Lose a total of 60 lbs. and keep it off (40 more to go!)
7. Write a list of 20 things I like about myself
8. Visit Forks Washington and do a Twilight tour
9. Train for and Run a 5k (post knee surgery)
10. Have a full spa day
11. Go to a psychic (strictly for fun)
12. Finish the yard remodel
13. Finish the house remodel
14. Pay for someone in line behind me
15. Read all the Harry Potter Books
16. Do one correct pull up... and then do another one
17. Buy a ragtop Mini Coup and tour the USA in it
18. Get all my family photos printed in a book
19. Take a water aerobics class
20. Keep a real live plant alive in my house for at least a year
21. Get a real bed...not just a mattress on the floor
22. Use my camera for an art project of some sort
23. Paint a wall in my house a bright color and love it
24. Interview my dad about his life and stories...get them into a book for my siblings and I.
25. Memorize my multiplication facts up to 12.
26. Get braces or Invisilign for a confident smile
27. Paint a large masterpiece on canvas and hang over my bed
28. Enter a photography contest
29. Finish a Rubix Cube
30. Go to Disneyland during a holiday season like Halloween or Christmas
First 30 are now official. cause you know, it's out in blogland now! Here's to the journey in completing the list before I kick the proverbial bucket!
CHEERS!
Oh my gosh! Number 20 was my favorite because that totally sounds like me! haha. And I love this. I hope you really do them all :) And even though we don't have kids yet, you can hang out with us anytime.
ReplyDelete