Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blast From the Past!

I was shopping at TJ Maxx today and among many other items, I found something that brought be back to my childhood. One of my favorite TV shows was...

Photobucket

I still remember a few episode themes but in reality I don't remember much about it. I was constantly told that I looked like Punky Brewster. Perhaps that is why I loved the show so much. Regardless of the reason why I watched or thought I loved the show, it has always held a special place in my childhood heart. So while I was shopping, I was going through their clearance DVD's and games and found a DVD with 10episodes of Punky Brewster. So I bought it. I can hardly wait to bust it out and force share the Punky love with my kids. And as for the fact that I was constantly told I looked like my favorite star...well, you be the judge of that:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment