Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Patrick and I decided to go to the annual Holtry/Mustchler New Years Eve Bash we get invited to every year. This year's theme "Mustache and Mocktails" and we had a blast!

I made these bad boys for the party...rice crispie mustaches:

Photobucket

We had to wear our best "stashes" to the party...so awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(They didn't stay on for long)


Played some Pin the Stash on Burt Reynolds...I think I won, but Patrick looked the most awesome doing it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The food and drinks were delish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The White Elephant gift exchange was riDICKulously funny:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my date was super hot:

Photobucket

We got our shake on the dance floor which was DJed by a past KWOD 106.5 popular DJ...Carlos Campos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

and we rang the New Year in with a kiss:

Photobucket

Happy New Year from the Party People...now it's time to get some sleep...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment