
I got a good deal on some tickets to Endfest 2012 sponsored by 107.9 the End. A music station that is one of Raya's favorites. I like too...for the most part anyway. I took Raya and two of her friends! The concert featured:
KARMIN
OWL CITY
ADAM LAMBERT
DEMI LOVATO
We stopped off at In N Out Burger for dinner

and then headed over to Michael's craft store since we had some time to kill. Of course the girls found a One Direction poster and all each had to buy one. I think I almost died of embarrassment while eating at In N Out when the girls decided that they were going to speak in a British accent while we were there. The restaurant was full and all I could do was just look at my phone and pretend they weren't with me...HA!
Our seats were nosebleed seats but when we got there, they upgraded us to lower level. We were fairly close to the stage, but not close enough to take good pictures. I think I knew like one song from each artist. The girls had a crazy blast. Raya told me that when Demi Lovato came out, she screamed so loud and started getting dizzy and thought that she was going to pass out. I mean, all these people are super famous music artists and Demi is also an actress that has been in a few different movies, so this was big stuff. I think my favorite was Adam Lambert. He sure does know how to work a crowd and, Man! That guy can sing! His sparkly silver zebra print pants were just plain awesome!
This picture was taken the actual night of the concert. You can clearly see the pants. I did not however take this picture, but I'm glad somebody did!

Here's another picture I did not take but at the same night. It's of Demi Lovato:

I didn't like her outfit much. Not a fan of spandex. I seriously can't believe it is making its way back into the fashion world. Somebody please hand me a bucket! Barf!
She sang great though. I had no idea how much of a rocker she was.
Here are the girls waiting in between acts:

I won't embarrass them more by uploading the video I took of them rocking out to One Directions "What Makes You Beautiful" during one of the breaks...
Here's Raya and I on our way back from one of the many trips to the ladies room:

This gives you kind of an idea of our seats and the crowd. It wasn't sold old, but the crowd doubled from the first act to the last act.

The girls and I had a lot of fun. It took me back to my very first concert. I went and saw The New Kids on the Block and I remember thinking that I couldn't believe they were in the same room as I. In fact, I saw them at the same place we were at for this concert except I was in the nosebleed seats. Those were the days. At least I got to go back there with my daughter and re-live them.

Oh, and we won't talk about the sleepover afterwards. 2am giggling that kept me awake. I'm tired just thinking about it! *Yawn*
No comments:
Post a Comment