
I texted Patrick a picture of it and we both had a good laugh about it. Turns out, he didn't write anything in the "note" part when he ordered it. Apparently the strawberry company thought that it shouldn't have been left blank!
Raya got a special Valentine from her boyfriend, Blake. She texted me a picture that said "Feeling the Valentine's Love" How cute is this?

Apparently Blake had been sick for a few days and wasn't going to be at school on Valentine's Day so he dropped it off the night before. He seems to be a pretty cool kid. They have been "going out" on and off for about a year now. I'm not 100% for sure on the length of boyfriend time I had when I was her age, but it certainly wasn't a year...in fact, it was more like 2 weeks! HA!
Not to be outdone, Raya made this Valentine for Blake:

Her and three of her friends delivered it to him at his house on their way to the Valentine's dance at their school. It was a good thing her friends were there, otherwise, I think she would have just dropped it off on the porch and ran...
If you ask the kids what the best part of Valentine's Day was this year, I'd bet they would say Chocolates for Breakfast. I'm such an awesome parent! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment