Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

To those I know and those I have never met... Thank you!

20130527090933-IMG_0336

We observed Memorial Day down in San Francisco. We were the cool parents who let their kids swim in the ocean when it was 55 degrees outside...You can even see that it was super cold in these photos! My kids are crazy!

20130527131535-IMG_0391

20130527120331-IMG_0349

20130527121016-IMG_0358

20130527121502-IMG_0369

20130527120339-IMG_0397

20130527122736-IMG_0379

20130527122248-IMG_0374

20130527120231-IMG_0386

After the ocean, we headed to Point Bonita where we hiked a little bit and crossed a windy bridge to see a lighthouse. The kids thought it was cool...Patrick was freaking out walking over the bridge. I think I have it on video somewhere.

20130527135458-IMG_0403

20130527140543-IMG_0413

20130527141253-IMG_0414

20130527141634-IMG_0412

20130527135548-IMG_0394

20130527141124-IMG_0408

I still can't believe we let our kids play in the ocean. I can still feel the goosebumps on my body from the crisp, cold air...we are awesome parents, ya?



No comments:

Post a Comment