Patrick asked me if I wanted to tour the San Francisco Bay via boat the day before for Mother's Day as a Mother's Day treat. That was the funniest joke I ever heard. I will not willingly get on a boat to do a site tour...not again anyway. The last time I did that, I lost my just eaten lunch over the side of the boat. So, Patrick invited his mother to join him instead and he took Malia too. Brenda had a blast. I guess Carl, her husband, AKA my Father in Law, loves boats just about as much as I do, so this little outing was a match made in sea water.
On Mother's Day, I invited everyone over for a BBQ. It was a nice gathering with some yummy food. I still had to clean up everything, but whatever...at least I didn't have to share Mother's Day with Patrick's Birthday this year...
No comments:
Post a Comment