I am not one that has ever enjoyed breastfeeding before...especially in public! A lady in my ward gave me a "peekaboo baby" nursing cover as a gift back when Carly was about 5 lbs. lighter. Her daughter makes them and they are absolutely wonderful. So I was using it at Malia's birthday party and one of the mommy's asked me if the cover was a "Hooter Hider"...At first I wasn't sure I had heard it correctly and asked her to repeat herself. Sure enough, I had heard it correctly and am now calling my cover-up a Hooter Hider....absolutely genius!
I've seen these tickers before but never one for breastfeeding...Who comes up with these things? So...How long have I needed to use a Hooter Hider??? Check out the ticker below...
I've got a great pattern to make one if you want. I've been making them for a few months now and can't keep up with the orders!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you are blogging!
love you guys,
Evonne
Way to go with the breatfeeding!! I love it everytime I hear that someone is successfully breastfeeding, not enough moms do! Way to go!! We love you guys!
ReplyDelete