Wanna see what the Durling's do to keep themselves busy? Check out Ethan's acting debut below...Yes, I am grooming my children for stardom :)Ok, not really but it sure is fun!
ok, I'll admit it... we've watched this video SEVERAL times! Landen LOVES it! So cute and funny! You guys are hillarious! Hope everything went well with the little E-man today.
Rachael, thanks for leaving a comment on my post about Amy and your sister "Wynona". Everyone at work who knows your sister and read my post were cracking up and thought that was a pretty good choice of celebrity. Anyway, I'm using Sarah as an excuse to nose around in your blog. I love what your family does for fun! Really cool :-) Adorable kids!!!!Maybe I'll "visit" your blog now and again if that's okay?
that was the cutest thing ever... I didn't know my cousing was so talented on the air-drums!!
ReplyDeleteok, I'll admit it... we've watched this video SEVERAL times! Landen LOVES it! So cute and funny! You guys are hillarious! Hope everything went well with the little E-man today.
ReplyDeleteRachael, thanks for leaving a comment on my post about Amy and your sister "Wynona". Everyone at work who knows your sister and read my post were cracking up and thought that was a pretty good choice of celebrity. Anyway, I'm using Sarah as an excuse to nose around in your blog. I love what your family does for fun! Really cool :-) Adorable kids!!!!Maybe I'll "visit" your blog now and again if that's okay?
ReplyDelete