You are probably wondering how on earth I could post twice in one day with the demands of having 4 kids...The truth is, I just couldn't resist posting about my Carly Fox. Today she turned six months old and has learned a new trick. The girl can't roll over yet, BUT she can sit up now. I guess she's going to be "one of those kids"...Who knows maybe my next "look at what my kid can do" post will be her walking because she skipped everything else. Ever since her double ear infection a month ago, she has figured out that if she cries long enough, mom will come and hold her and now she has got me wrapped around her whole body, but honestly...who could resist those adorable blue eyes?
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Sittin' Pretty!
You are probably wondering how on earth I could post twice in one day with the demands of having 4 kids...The truth is, I just couldn't resist posting about my Carly Fox. Today she turned six months old and has learned a new trick. The girl can't roll over yet, BUT she can sit up now. I guess she's going to be "one of those kids"...Who knows maybe my next "look at what my kid can do" post will be her walking because she skipped everything else. Ever since her double ear infection a month ago, she has figured out that if she cries long enough, mom will come and hold her and now she has got me wrapped around her whole body, but honestly...who could resist those adorable blue eyes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment