Saturday, July 3, 2010

February 2010

Here's my February 2010 Facebook Catch-up. This has been a very time consuming project and hopefully it will keep me from neglecting my blog in the future. FYI, I am not spell checking these facebook catch-up posts...there are just too many errors done by my friends (not me of course ;-), so I am not going to do it.

I'm once again going back into the past...care to join me?

PAST:
On February 2, 2010 at 10:24pm, I wrote:

"is wondering why Carly is still awake and won't go to sleep...she may outwake me tonight!"

COMMENTS:

~Nikki Painter: Watch out! You may have a night owl on your hands! I swear I (and my youngest) were meant to rule the night! I could sleep all day and not miss the sun! Turn that clock around now! Or get her into Twighlight (and boys that *sparkle*) hahahaha!
____________________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 4, 2010 at 12:00pm, I wrote:

"While Malia was practicing her singing for her play during play practice at school today, Ethan sat there and watched her giving her a thumbs up to let her know how awesome she was doing...He's such an awesome kid!!"

COMMENTS:
~Kristen Page Oram: I agree!
~Heidi Menebroker Lettau: That is so cute!
~Marqueta Jonas Graham: What a good little guy!
~Jennifer Durling Maness Nelson: How wonderful!! What a sweetheart! I HATE living so stinkin' far away!!

PRESENT NOTES:
Ethan is really the sweetest kid around. He is so amazing and caring and loves his sisters. As far as Malia and her play, I believe I have another post closer to the actual performance date that I will spill the beans with...but as a little teaser...she was absolutely AMAZING!
_________________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 6, 2010 at 10:47am, I wrote:

"Sitting at wallys looking at the snow capped tahoe mountains and waiting to get my massage life is awesome but missing my kiddos"

COMMENTS:
~Holly Johnson: That sounds AWESOME
~Heather Miller: I looked into that one. It's not a clothes optional right?
~Jennifer Thompson: Missing your kids? ARE YOU NUTS? I'll walk across the street and visit them all for you right now....YOU just enjoy!
~Heidi Hufstetler Wright: love massages! just enjoy :-) what's wallys?

PRESENT NOTES:
What is Wally's??? Well, it's actually a time share. Our friends Jason and Cristin Gilbert were able to use this time share (thanks to Jason's parents), for dirt cheap So we headed up for two days to relax and regenerate ourselves. It was so relaxing...I can't even explain! Probably one of the best trips I've been on with Patrick...ever! Wally's has a bunch of Hot Springs. They are like spa's but out in the middle of Tahoe and it's all natural. We hung out in those most of the trip. I did get a nice massage. The girl who gave it to me talked smack about the "Wally's" company and how they are re-doing a bunch of stuff since a big cooperation bought them. It's not what I really want to hear while I'm getting a massage, but I got an extra 15 minutes out of it for free...so it was worth it! Our room was like a house. there were 3 seperate parts. A common living room with a fireplace, a kitchen, and living room. Then there were two seperate bedrooms on either side, so it was perfect for two couples. I really had a nice time. I think I brought my camera, but I don't think I actually took any pictures, but I will never forget how I felt...even when we got a knock on the door the day we were leaving with someone telling us that check-out was 2 hours earlier than we thought...I barely got my hair dried before we headed home...good times.
_____________________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 8, 2010 at 8:56pm, I wrote:

"Raya and Malia just cleaned the entire house including my room without being asked...I must be doing something right!"

COMMENTS:
~Alyna Reagan: Oooo, can you send them my way next?! lol
~Amber Ballard Rice: Let them come over to my house so they can teach my 3 kids. lol.
~Jennifer Whitmore: Or they did something wrong. :-)
~Denise Wilson Samuelson: or they want something :)
~Jennifer Durling Maness Nelson: You're doing a LOT right....just loving our kids goes a loooong way.
~Marqueta Jonas Graham: Isn't that a nice feeling?
_________________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 10, 201 at 6:41pm, I wrote:

"in honor of valentines day (*gag*) I just changed my profile picture to one that includes my significant other...Patrick...aka, my babies daddy! 13 years we've been together and most days, it's been awesome! Happy Valentines day baby!"



COMMENT:
~Brenda Della Casa: Congrats lady ;)
~Scott M. Robinson: Girl thats yo baby daddy, shooot,...n stuff, ok
~Scott M. Robinson: Holla sorry i couldnt stop
~Candice Nite: Congrats, and I love the part Lol!
~Tiffany Trudeau Boyle: You are too cute for words...you worded that just right..Patrick is a lucky man to have you...

PRESENT NOTES:
I really do love Patrick. He is an amazing husband and works hard and trying to be the best one he can. I am truly blessed to have him in my life!
______________________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 12, 2010 at 7:02am, I wrote:

"Today = Awesome!"

PRESENT NOTES:
I really wish I could remember why I wrote this. I posted it at 7:02am which means that I probably was excited for something to happen that day. I wonder if that day really was awesome...hmmm?
_____________________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 14,2010 at 7:37pm, I wrote:

"just returned home from the California Regional Fire Academy Graduation. Congratulations to my little brother. I am so proud of you Jared!"






COMMENTS:
~Sarah Andrews: I have to say that ceremony was totally awesome! We are super proud of Jared!

PRESENT NOTES:
One of the kids got really sick. I think it was Carly, but can't remember for sure, so only I was able to attend the graduation (and not Patrick). It was held at the Crest Theatre in Sacramento. That place is amazing inside. Jared was awarded for something special...I can't remember what it was, but there were only 4 individuals from the class who recieved these specific awards and the best thing about them was that the Captains decided who should get them. I know Jared works really hard at whatever it is he does and it didn't surprise me at all that he received this honor, that is why I was ready to pop out of my seat so that I could take the above photo. Jared is currently in school so that he can become a paramedic...then, he'll be more valuable and hopefully be hired on as a firefighter somewhere (hopefully close by). I'm super proud of my little brother!!
_________________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 20, 2010 at 11:59 am, I wrote:

"when I find pine needles from our Christmas tree on the floor in February, does it mean I suck at house cleaning or that I just want to keep the Christmas spirit alive?"



COMMENTS:
~Alyna Reagan: It means pine needles from Christmas trees are aggrivatingly good at hiding!
~Jason Poindexter: alive sis alive!
~Brenda Della Casa: The latter...I just took mine down. I don't judge.
~Dorothy Fowler Gregersen: easter grass is my villian to find...
~Jennifer Durling Maness Nelson: I still have my artificial tree up, because it's in the basement and we rarely go down there, and I'm lazy. I hate putting that huge thing away. Soooo...yeah. Who cares, right?
~Deidre Townsend: i found some today too. haha
~Jennifer Thompson: It means I've never seen a tree that shed it's needles like yours. Next year, try watering it! :P
~Rachael Poindexter Durling: I refuse to water something that is just going to die anyway...I mean I already have to make sure I water 4 kids...isn't that enough to have to remember to do?
~Brandy Amos Greer: Well, I find a few all year long, and I have hardwood floors and a whole house vacume....I think they hide and then reveal themselves randomly. Mwahahaha
~Stephanie Bailey Alston: lol. I vote for Christmas spirit :)

PRESENT NOTES:
I realize that I didn't even post anything about our 2009 Christmas. Since I can't really remember much about it, except that we hung out down in the Bay Area at my brother's house...and had some akward moments with someone that I won't really mention here...we still had fun and of course, the kids had a blast. Here are some photos of Christmas morning!






_____________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 21, 2010 at 6:17pm, I wrote:

"can't breath through my nose...I hate that!"

COMMENTS:
~Candace Smith Sauter: I HATE that too!
~Heidi Menebroker Lettau: Vick's plugins!
~Jennifer Durling Maness Nelson: That blows....;)
~Rachael Poindexter Durling: actuallly...it doesn't blow like it should ...hehehe
______________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 22 2010 at 7:03pm, I wrote:

"heading off to my unexpected yet totally welcomed massage...thanks babe!"

COMMENTS:
~Heather Miller: Yay!
~Tammy Blair Sirmans: Very jealous! :) good for you!!
~Jennifer Thompson: Enjoy!
~Jennifer Durling Maness Nelson: Niiiiiiiiccceee!!! What a sweet husband!
~Dorothy Fowler Gregersen" You're hooked now...welcome to the club.

PRESENT NOTES:
Patrick came home from work and said to me "I have some good news and some bad news, what do you want first?" I told him the bad news and he said "it's by a guy" I was totally confused and then asked for the good news, he said "You're gettina massage." That was the first time I've ever had a massage by a dude and either he sucked at what he did, or Patrick had a little talk to him about not putting his hands all over me when he gave me the massage...the guy literally gave me a massage over a sheet...didn't even touch my skin...Lame! But it was a nice thought by Patrick...
___________________________________________________________

PAST:
On February 26, 2010 at 6:10pm, I wrote:

"Malia woke up last night to a nightmare and made her way to my bed. i woke up this morning from a nightmare too...scheduling conflict...so sad!"

COMMENTS:
~Holly Johnson: you would have never known she had no sleep last night, she was a lil' angel in class today!
~Rachael Poindexter Durling: Oh she slept fine after she made it to my bed...with her foot in my face ;-) She's been scared a lot lately because miss Abbie has been telling her scarry stories at school...she won't go into any room alone and follows me around like a dog all day...it's kind of sad!

PRESENT NOTES:
It took well over 2 months for Malia to be able to go and do things on her own. She wouldn't go anywhere by herself. She followed me around or I asked one of the other kids to go with her. It became annoying, but she got over it...unfortunately, it wasn't the first time that she's been so scared that she couldn't do things by herself, it was just the worse time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm proud of your catching-up skills. (And jealous of that hot springs trip!)

    ReplyDelete