Sunday, December 9, 2012

Preparing for Christmas

This time of year is certainly busy. I feel like I am rushing from one place to the next, from here to there, doing this and doing that. I enjoy the little things that make Christmas time, Christmassy. There's the tree:

IMAG1150

IMAG1151

And our Annual trip to Dovewood Court to see all the lights (This was our third time in three days...we love Dovewood Court!)

IMAG1102

IMAG1101

IMAG1099

IMAG1097

IMAG1092

IMAG1091

IMAG1090

IMAG1089

IMAG1088

IMAG1086

IMAG1085

IMAG1084

IMAG1082

IMAG1081

IMAG1080

IMAG1079

We also went to see our old Babysitter, Katie, in her Tap Dance show called "Secrets of the North Pole". She was amazing. The show was really cute!

IMAG1118

IMAG1120

IMAG1121

And also, a visit to Santa Claus (Psst...Malia was snowboarding with daddy):

P1000363

P1000362

P1000364

P1000374

I am grateful for all the little things that we can do to bring the Christmas spirit into our lives especially during this super busy time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment