
I sometimes enter contests online, but I am very skeptical when it comes to getting emails saying that I won something. I received an email last week from someone claiming that I won a contest from a radio station. It didn't say WHAT I won. I was skeptical but kept thinking about it because I did enter some contests from this particular radio station. After a lot of investigation work, I found that the person emailing me did in fact work for the radio station, so I called him. Turns out that I haven't actually won anything but I did qualify to win a 2008 LX50 Vespa from a local dealer. On August 2nd, I get to go down to Roseville Vespa along with 19 other people and get a key. If the key starts the Vespa...It's mine. It also pays for my M1license fee, but not tax and registration (Of course). I called Patrick to tell him. He was somewhat excited but said chances weren't very good. He proceeded to ask me to pick the number he was thinking of between 1 and 20. I chose 17...That was the number he was thinking of. I then said "I just won a Vespa!" With gas prices the way they are today, and a Vespa getting 70 miles per gallon, if I win, this will save us a ton of money in gas because Patrick would be riding it to work and with all that money we will save, maybe I will get a new van! I'm sooooo totally excited. I'll keep you all posted!
I hope you win! That would be awesome. I'll root for ya!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing you didn't win or there would be another blog on here! Oh well, the new van is better anyway!
ReplyDelete