Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day. Thank you for mommy's birthday. Please bless me that I can be gooder. Please keep me safe. In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen" ~Malia's prayer tonight

"Excuse me mom, can I watch Scooby Doo" I shake my head no and say "It's bedtime" Before I know it, little hands are wrapped around my face forcing my head to shake up and down as if I'm nodding "YES"..."Oh yes mommy? Thank you" with a sweet kiss on the forehead...~Ethan

ME: "Raya, it's 9:07" (She's supposed to be in bed by 9:00) Raya: Mom, can I stay up a little bit later, like 9:10"

I love my kids! They are so awesome!

Of course everything Carly does is cute (except when she pukes up curdled milk), I am truly blessed with sweet spirits!

1 comment:

  1. Rach, you have the cutest kids and it was fun to finally meet all of them. Not just Raya and little Malia still in your tummy! I've said it before, we're getting old! Ugh! Hope everyone in your household is starting to feel better. Thanks again for letting us invade your home!

    ReplyDelete