Sunday, April 19, 2009

While searching the Internet for some creative and enlightening things to share with you this day, I came across a website that seriously got me rolling in laughter. Now you all know that I am a Twilight Fan and that I even called myself a TWERD in a previous post... I am beginning to re-think calling myself that after going through this site. The title of the site...

www.twilightersanonymous.com

There was a link to that page with the top Twilight Blogs that I could search through. This is where I was rolling in laughter...Check out some of the titles for these blogs...

Edwards Meadow
Cullen Boys Anonymous
Twilight-Zone
Twilightning
What the Forks?!
Touched by Twilight
Volturi Guard
The Twilight Files
Bite of Twilight
Twitarded
Cullen Enterprise
Twerds
Twilightations
Singing Blood
Spidurmunkey

and my personal favorite...

Pillow Biters

These were just a few of the blog titles I came across. I only opened up two blogs to see what they were all about. Basically people stalking the cast and one even had a video of Jacob Black working out on set...like for 10 minutes...(no, I didn't watch the entire thing)...

So, I have two options now. 1.) sign up for twilightersanonymous.com and spend some of my free time reading all these cool titled Twilight blogs anonymously, or 2.) sign up for twilightersanonymous.com and spend some of my free time reading all these cool titled Twilight blogs and then blog about what I read...hmmm tough choice don't ya think?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael! I am glad you like my pictures! I do have a website...however I haven't made it live yet. I am still working on uploading pictures and getting some kinks worked out! I'll for sure let you know when it's up and running! if you want to take some family pictures sometime just let me know! It looks like you take some great pictures yourself :)

    -Janelle
    snapgoestheweasel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete