Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Things We Say...

I found this Christmas card that Patrick gave to Malia the other day. He gave one of these to each kid with something cute written inside of it. Maybe I will find the other kid's cards and add the words Patrick so cleverly wrote here, but as for now, we get only Malias:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It says:

"Dear Malia,

Oooka oooka!
Waaa waaa!
Brrrrrwowzywa!

That means "here's some money" in crazy talk. Love, Dad"

UPDATE:

I found Rayas when we cleaned her room:

Photobucket

"Dear Raya,

Bla, bla, bla
Here's some money.

Love, Dad"

UPDATE...UPDATE:

Not sure where Carly's was located, but it turned up in Ethan's room (even after we cleaned it). No clever words, just a cute family drawing pointing out the smallest of the Durlings...

Photobucket

Ethan's is the only one left, but I have a feeling I threw it away :( Hopefully there is and "UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE..." after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment