Thursday, March 29, 2012

Totally 80's

Nothing more awesome than 80's dress up day at school. Just wish I knew about it more than a day, but we didn't do too bad on short notice!

Photobucket

I dropped her off this morning. We usually park since we get to school ealier than they allow. We park by the Discovery Club which Malia's crush attends. This morning the kids from the club were lining up getting ready to head out to the playground. I could see Malia was embarrassed because she was dressed this way around the boy she has liked for most of the school year so she stopped and waited for them to go in front of her hoping they wouldn't turn around and see her. We see the club members every day and never do they notice Malia walking into class, but of course today, the teacher saw her and a parent saw her and perhaps they thought she looked so cute, they made a big deal out of her and motioned for her to come closer. I could see her totally embarrassed and I just wanted to call out to her to come back to the car so I could save her from that, but she walked over, said something to them, and continued on. She's awesome! I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment