Rowan was born 4 weeks early. Technically she should still be in her mommy's tummy but instead she was at my house today with her super tired (as should be) mama so that I could take pictures of her. Here are some pictures that I've worked on...I'm loving the black and white with hints of pink...What do you think?
Oh my goodness Rachel!! Those pictures are amazing! And the pink is perfect! They just look awesome!!! I LOVED Lydia's pics too when you did hers. You are so talented! Another great job with Rowen!!
Wow, I love them!
ReplyDeleteI love them too -although, I am a little biased. :) Thanks so much for doing them!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Rachel!! Those pictures are amazing! And the pink is perfect! They just look awesome!!! I LOVED Lydia's pics too when you did hers. You are so talented! Another great job with Rowen!!
ReplyDelete