
I don't think that I have mentioned that I am addicted to Twilight enough on my blog so I am dedicating yet another post to my unhealthy obsession...

You know that post I posted a long time ago that could quite possibly be a book? You know, the one that compared the book to the movie and my own personal casting for the lead rolls for the film? Ya, that one...

I broke down and bought the movie. I secretly counted the days until it was released on DVD even though I didn't like the darn thing.

It's been out for less than a month and I can't tell you how many times I've watched it...too many to count...(I got to watch something when I'm folding laundry).
I'm proud to say that I got my neighbor Jennifer (Hi Jennifer!) reading Twilight. She borrowed my DVD over the weekend. I jokingly said good-bye to the movie and watched it walk out the door with Jennifer. I knew it was in good hands.
I couldn't stop thinking about my DVD. Knowing that I didn't have it, made me want to watch it even more (I told you I have a sick obsession with Twilight)...I was relieved when Jennifer brought it back to me Monday.
I immediately put it in the DVD player and watched it to get my fix...The movie has grown on me. There are still a few parts that bug me, but that's what the fast forward button is for. Of course there are some really RAD scenes like the baseball scene and my personal favorite...Edward saving Bella from the group of drunk violators...I mean seriously, did you catch how that car whipped around and continued driving effortlessly?

I guess the reason for this post is to let you know that I am coming completely out of the closet...standing tall...being myself...Rachael...Rachael, the TWERD! (Twilight + Nerd = TWERD)...HAHA!
Ok funny! I'm sorry. . .but I'm TEAM JACOB! I know. . .
ReplyDeleteK go to my blog. . .I put a post up for you. LOL (You've might of alreadu seen this one).
Rach - way to downplay the loaning of the movie to me....you failed to mention how I had to pry it out of your hands and then run for my life! ha ha
ReplyDeleteI loved the baseball scene also. Jude and his cousins kept replaying that part (until I made them stop because I was afraid they would wear out your dvd) just to watch Alice's leg go straight up in the air all the way over her head. Do you think she can really do that?