We've all heard the estimates on what it costs to raise children. I think I may have even posted something about it at one point in time. What we don't hear about very often is how much it costs to raise adults. Patrick and I went to Kohl's with all four children to get some clothes for him and I. Who would have ever thought we would walk out of there with $230 less in our pockets? I need to learn to sew.
So what did you all get yourselves?
ReplyDeleteI went to Ross today and got myself a pair of denim shorts, 3 shirts and a dress, all for $45.00!
If I was to sew the same things myself it would be A LOT more!!!
Fabrics can be pretty pricey these days!
Oh, I'm so with your friend that commented before me - Ross is the bomb{dot}com. I went there the other day and got myself two dresses and two shirts for about $30.
ReplyDeleteAnd sewing isn't always as inexpensive as you'd think, I promise you.
p.s. Did you get your package yet?
OOPS...it was actually $39.95 for all those clothes! Even better than I thought! ;D
ReplyDeleteShopping is fun. So forget about the sewing. You still have to buy the material. Then if you mess up you have to buy more material. And if you pay yourself for the time you spent sewing, then it will come out pretty even :-)
ReplyDelete