It is with great sympathy that I write this post. As you may or may not be aware, I have gone on a blog spree of posting every day for the month of April. Today is the last day of the month and so that means it's the last day that I will be posting every day.
It's been an interesting ride. Most days I scrounged up things to post. Most of those were not of any importance (yes, including all those Twilight posts), and other days were happenings that were very blog worthy.
I've learned some things during the last month...
1.) When forced to do it, blogging isn't all that fun
2.) Blogging every day puts a damper on my creativeness.
I think I will stick to blogging when I really feel it...when something touches me deep down in my soul...or when I have that urge to be the self proclaimed TWERD that I am...
I won't be gone too long :-)
Just so you know, I really enjoyed the month of April and knowing that there would be a new post every day. I'll miss you!
ReplyDelete