
After taking the big family photo on the Durling side, I was prompted to organize one for the Poindexter side. We just so happened were all able to get together and with the help of my awesome friend Heidi, we were able to capture our current family. It may not be as big as Patrick's side, but it's still big none the less:

After getting the group shots, I was able to do individual pictures of different parts of the family. I wish I had more time to do more creative shots with them, but it is, what it is, and they turned out great. The weather was absolutely perfect for a photographer and I couldn't have asked for more coopertive people to work with. Well, actually, I just bossed them around and didn't care about my professionalism...after all, they still love me AND I didn't charge them...
MY DAD AND HIS LADY FRIEND...I GUESS THAT'S WHAT WE'LL CALL HER, CHRISTI:

MY MOM AND HER HUSBAND, DAVID:

MY OLDEST BROTHER JASON, HIS WIFE KELLI, AND THEIR DAUGHTER RYLIE:


I just LOVE this one:

MY OLDER SISTER SARAH, HER HUSBAND MIKEY, AND THEIR SON ANTHONY:


Another one of my favorites:

MY YOUNGER BROTHER JAKE AND HIS WIFE SARAH:

I guess I have a lot of favorites because here's another:

MY DAD JOHN AND HIS SISTER PATTY:

MY AUNT PATTY AND HER TWO SONS NATE AND JOSH:


MY COUSIN NATE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND JAMIE:

ALL OF THE COUSINs AND THEIR SPOUSES...yes, we are a short breed:

I didn't get any pictures of my youngest brother probably because he is single but we did joke that our adopted sister Jen could stand in as his spouse. She's the one in red shoes with dark hair standing on a rock in the big group photo. No pictures of the Durlings as we just had our family ones done and I honestly was wiped out and I ran out of space on my CF card too. If you are a little confused...yes, there are two Sarah's and yes, they are both pregnant...due two days apart. How fun are those two cousins going to have? All I can say here is, I love my family. They are simply awesome!
Awesome pics as usual Rachael!!! Love them all. Glad your family makes time to get them done. Didn't know your sister was prego??!!
ReplyDelete