Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Perler Bead-A-Palooza

There's this website called http://www.houseparty.com/ Can I just say that it is the bomb (did I really just write "it's the bomb"?) Anyway, you apply to host these party's for different products. If you are selected, you get a party package in the mail and you use it to throw a party bash! I've done this before for Febreze Products. I probably got like $300 worth of Febreze products for free. I shared a ton with my friends and I'm still using them!

I got selected to another party for Perler Beads. Those little plastic beads that you create designs with and then using an iron, melt together. They are so fun (except the ones that drop on the floor), but my favorite part about them is that they are hours and hours of entertainment for the kids...including Miss Carly.

We had a blast and I can't wait to do another party. Check out House Party's website...you might find something you'd like to try for free.

Here are a few pictures of our fun evening...Raya and Malia got to hang with some friends and get crafty...Now that's my kind of party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What fun!
    The kids at my school love those Perler beads!
    [I didn't know that's what they were called.]
    Some kids will even work on one for a couple of days to finish it so it can get ironed.
    [OK, not just the kids...I have as well!] ;)

    ReplyDelete