Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I usually have many opportunities to capture the kids with Santa Clause around the holidays but because our church party didn't "provide" one this year (I'm not bitter or anything...lol) and the other two opportunities that presented themselves, I had more important things planned, I resorted to the good ol' MALL Santa. This year they had a sign that asked that we "refrain" from using personal cameras and cell phones which means, we had to pay the $17 for one 5x7. That's a joke, but of course, I paid it. We went right after school and as a result, we didn't have to wait in line. It was quick and I got my shot.

Photobucket

I also did Christmas cards this year. I haven't done them for a year or two. Since I got my family pictures done, I had more of a reason to do them. I usually design and print them myself, but because I had $30 in free money from an online company, I chose to let them do all the work. Because $30 didn't provide me with enough cards, I ended up "re-creating" the other card to send out via online. Here it is:

Photobucket

I was doing some organizing and found this little piece from another church party Raya and Malia went to last year:

Photobucket

I kind of feel like a grinch this year...maybe I should have dressed up like him and showed up at our church party...lol.

And now the countdown begins...7 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment