
Do you happen to see where this is going???
With the above gift, he also wrote her this letter:

If you can't read it, this is what it says:
"Dear Malia,
I got this present for you because you are very special to me. I hope you love it. I thought you would love it. I wanted to say that you are a friendly girl and you are the most smartest person that I have ever met. Thank you for being a very good friend. I also think you are very cute. If you want to call me, my phone number is...
Sincerely,
Your friend Joey (Smiley Face)"
How cute (or scary) is that? The boy is such a sweet little guy. Always saying hello to me wherever I happen to see him (I see him a lot around town too). He's been in Malia's class since 2nd grade so I wonder when the crush began.
Of course we all know that Malia really is the smartest, nicest, and prettiest girl in his class, but Patrick and I aren't sure how we feel about this whole thing. She's in fourth grade!! I can't imagine what's to come.
Malia's not sure how she feels about it either. She is actually obsessed with another boy in her class. I don't think she really likes the boy in "that" way, but that isn't stopping her from wearing the necklace and earrings
UPDATE:
Malia returned to school from Christmas break a few days ago. I asked her if she talked to Joey or gave him a letter and she told me that she did. The other day I was cleaning out the car and I found this note:

It says:
"Dear Joey,
Thank you for the present. I like it very much. If you want to call me my cell phone is..."
Sincerely,
Malia"
So when I found it, I asked Malia why I found it in the car. She said that she had given it to Joey and then realized that she didn't want Joey to have her phone number so she asked another boy named Wyatt to get the note back for her...
Girls...we are a funny breed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment